Pages

Monday, May 12, 2008

Mexico Monday

3 weeks people!!! Did you hear me...I SAID 3 WEEKS! I am so excited about this trip. I am eagerly anticipating seeing God at work and drawing near to Him. That would be my hearts main cry for our family, that I experience the Lord in new ways and I get the privilege of watching my children and husband encounter Him in new ways through the act of service. The specifics that I prayed for our family this week are for children who have obedient and compliant hearts. Nap and Sleep schedules to just work out and for them to be well rested and that even if they don't work out that I will respond in a calm and unbothered sort of way. That Andrew, who does not like to be held back physically, will respond well to being held, placed in the stroller, and will generally be laid back so that I will be able to teach and love on the other kids. Also, we are praying for health for our family and all families making the trip.

The final thing that I would love prayer for this week is the finalizing of details for all VBS people. I have a few more things I need to gather in order to better prepare and I am sure there are other people who are still forming ideas and finalizing details. Pray for clear direction and time to get things ready.

No comments: