Pages

Monday, February 18, 2008

Today...

3 meals, for three kids, prepared, served, and cleaned up after.
Drink cups refilled various times throughout the day.
Trip to Walmart for groceries and what have you (3 kids in tote).
Groceries put away.
Necessary phone calls and emails made.
Discipline Administered.
Kids down for nap.
Some much needed quiet time with my Lord.
Kids up from nap (much too early).
6 loads of laundry in the process of being washed, folded, and put away (plus the pile that needed to be folded and put away that was stacked in my bedroom).
Dishwasher loaded, emptied, and reloaded.
Baths administered for 3 kids.
Books read to kids.
Bedtime routine with the kids.
I am worn out. Just a typical Monday (except I actually put away all the laundry I washed today). It was a good day. I hope you had a good one too.

I will leave you with a parenting question....I am drawing a blank on good, healthy easy first finger foods. Help! I know some of you who read and never comment have little kids and can give some good suggestions. Today would be a good day to make yourself known. We have done Puffs, Cherrios, Animal Crackers, Bananas, and Kiwi cut up small. Any other suggestions would help because my mind is completely frazzled with 3 kids and I just can't remember. Also, I don't remember any guidelines like don't feed them peanut butter until? eggs? Just help a mom out who cannot think any longer.

No comments: