Pages

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

What happens when you have a big brother?

You insist that this is your Halloween costume



I bought Aidan and Andrew costumes at the CCC sale (local twice a year consignment sale) this year, but I didn't see one I loved for Becca so I decided she could be Cinderella again or we would just find another later. So today when we went to Walmart we walked through the costumes. She insisted this was the one. I showed her many princess dresses, Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz, and a Raggedy Anne. She liked several but was convinced this was the must have. She cracks me up! I heard her the other day with our 3 year old neighbor playing and telling her they needed to hide from the bad guys. Her brother has definitely made an impact. As soon as Aidan got home he wanted to put on his superman costume from last year and play heroes. Good times!

No comments: