Next we did a Hero training course or obstacle course which was pretty simple and really didn't hold their attention all that great but it was another simple and fun activity.
We were at the park so we had to give them a chance to play. They were cute on the swings in their capes. It looked like they were flying.
And I simply had to include Super girl (yes that is Becca- she was one)
Aidan was not so sure about all the attention when we sang to him so he hid under the table cloth like a good hero would.
And here they are racing towards me. It was a fun cute party.
By the way...I was featured on Tip Junkie earlier this week for Becca's princess castle at her Princess Party. You should go check it out and look at all the other cute party ideas.
I also got an award this week from my sweet friend Ame.
Thanks for the bloggy love. I love your blog too...great decorating ideas here! But, since you already got the award I will have to nominate...
1. Brianna at Brianna Saban Photography
2. Shannon at Glenney Party of Five
3. Renea at Meet us in the Middle
And a few people I don't even know but I do look forward to reading:
4. Debra at Debra Parker Designs - Debra has a heart for the Lord and ministry and they are currently in the process of raising money to adopt their baby from Haiti - amazing story.
5. Erin at Embracing my Cup - Erin is my favorite mom blogger outside of my dear friends. Her blog is such an encouragement to me.
OK girls, here are the rules:
1. The winner can put the logo on his/her blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of the people you’ve nominated.
6. Enjoy your awards!
So how is that for some link love for today! Hope you have a great one!