Pages

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I'm Still Here

Wow, I have been a very bad blogger! Life has been so busy that I have not had time and honestly I have found myself in a very strange place spiritually so I have not known what to write. I have so much to process and pray through so every time I get a few minutes where I could sneak away to the computer to write I feel like I need to just stop and be quiet. I have felt the Lord pulling, pressing, and pushing me in new ways. It can feel a bit overwhelming to me at times, but I am so thankful to know Him and to Know that He isn't finished with me. I would love to share more about what is going on with me but right now I simply do not feel like I have the words or the time to communicate what I am experiencing. Hopefully in the next few days I will be able to sit and write more.

However, for now I will leave you with a few pictures that I have been meaning to share:

Aidan had his Thanksgiving feast at school last week. Here is a picture of my little Pilgrim. I so enjoy going to his school and being in his classroom and I think he appreciates it also.
This is a picture of some of his buddies at school.

We also had an end of the year soccer party for Aidan's team at Chucky Cheeses. It was fun to get together and let Aidan play. This is his coach who was wonderfully encouraging and patient with with boys all year long. He was fantastic and it made for a great team to be a part of. Go Hurricanes!


And finally, this picture is of Becca. We had run errands in the morning and only had about 45 minutes before we had to get ready to go get Aidan so I told her she could skip nap time as long as she rested and was quiet. She got her umbrella, made a little tent, got some books, blankets and a pillow and next thing I knew she was out. I felt the exact same way that day...I didn't really have time for a nap but my body was crying out for one. It has just been that kind of week or two for us around here.
I hope you have a very restful and relaxing break. We are sure looking forward to slowing down a bit (at least for the next week or so).

3 comments:

sondra german said...

slow it down... and enjoy thanksgiving. :)

Hannah E. said...

I want to talk soon! My brother's family just got in town today, but let's definitely talk next week. I want to hear how your coffee and dessert night went with your missionary friends...I've been wondering more about their story. I can really relate to what you wrote about not being able to express in writing what God is stirring in you. Or verbally, for that matter. That happens to me a lot of the times God starts working on something new in me. But maybe some verbal processing with a friend will help?? =)
Happy thanksgiving!

Melissa said...

That is too cute, your little girl with her umbrella. I guess children really do know when they need a nap!