Pages

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Late Easter Pictures

I never uploaded my Easter pictures and I thought that grandparents would enjoy seeing them. Here are just a few pictures I took. I love how Becca is looking at Andrew in this one.


The Boys



And them with there baskets (I tried to do small simple things this year and each of them got a pair of summer shoes in there baskets, just trying to be practical).





We had a great Easter and have had a busy few weeks. I really will try to post again really soon, maybe even this afternoon (but don't hold your breath, I have been really bad about that).


I wanted to add a cute little story about Becca. Andrew has had bad allergies lately so I was giving him a dose of Benadryl last night to help him sleep and Becca asked for some medicine. I told her she couldn't have any because she isn't having any allergies. To which she protested...I never get to have allergies, I want allergies! The things they say.

It made me laugh.

1 comment:

April said...

Hi there, I am April and I first came across your blog through another. I was reading about homeschooling and sometimes i read "Bring the Rain" anyway it is nice to come across another sister in Christ. Thank you for being so faithful and sharing your faith through blogging. I am not that great on the computer but Im learning. I am a busy stay at home mom of 2 busy toddlers but I really like that little thing on the right of your blog that has daily scriptures. Can you tell me how you did that? Thanks in advance and God Bless, April